Welcome to Challengermode! Are you ready for some Polytopia tournaments? Here is a breakdown in case you get lost.
What do I need to play in a tournament?
- You need an Apple or Android phone, or a device with Steam which has The Battle of Polytopia installed and access to Multiplayer.
- You also need a Challengermode user account.
Oh... and, of course, you will need some free time to focus on a tournament!
How do I join the tournament directly in Polytopia?
- Navigate to the Multiplayer screen in Polytopia.
- At the bottom, you will see the Challengermode logo with the text "Tournaments".
- Connect your The Battle of Polytopia account with the Challengermode user account by clicking "Connect account".
- When that's done, browse the list below and find the tournament you want to join.
- Click "Join".
❗️Note: Joining a tournament doesn't guarantee you will be part of it. Before the start of the tournament, you will also need to confirm participation.
What steps should I take before the start of the tournament?
- Join tournament
- Confirm participation (usually, you can confirm participation 45-60 minutes before the start of the tournament, but that's something the organizer can decide)
- Wait for a tournament to start
- When the tournament begins, go to your match.
What do I do during the tournament? Do I play only one game?
- When the tournament starts, you will get a notification about the match directly in the game or via Challengermode Mobile App.
- In most cases, depending on the format, you will play more than one match if you succeed in the first.
- If you win your first match, you will need to wait for your next opponent to finish their match. After that, your next game will start.
- The tournament is completed when the winner is decided.
Good luck, and have fun! 🤩
Running into other issues, or do you have additional questions? Feel free to chat with us by clicking (?) on Challengermode.