The Observer package is a tool to extract team logos and information from the lobby. A zipped package will be downloaded to your computer. You can only access this if you are the admin of the tournament.
How do I access it?
❗️ Note: This feature is designed to get participants' information from the lobby - this means the Challengermode lobby has to be started.
- Head to the started Challengermode lobby you want to get information from.
- Click the three dots (...) at the top right corner of the lobby.
- You will then see the option for the Observer package.
When would I use it?
- When you want to download team logos for social media or broadcast in bulk.
- When you want to prepare an informative PUBG broadcast with team names and logos.
PUBG use case
Challengermode-generated Observer Packages could help you prepare for a PUBG broadcast, this would allow your viewers to see team names and logos instead of numbers.
- (optional) Finish filling up the teamInfo.csv document with team colors. You can use online or other color picker tools to extract a HEX code. You then add the HEX code +FF in the TeamColor column, for example, f09309FF.
- Rename the folder that contains TeamIcon and teamInfo.csv to "Observer".
- Move the folder into C:\Users\[YourPCName]\AppData\Local\TslGame\Saved.
- Start the game.
❗️ Note: Every observer has to include the Observer folder.
Running into other issues, or do you have additional questions? Feel free to chat with us by clicking (?) on Challengermode.