In this article we'll go through the different tools you can use in order to set up and customize your Icons with text section!
Icons with text
The tools that you can use when creating your banner are more or less structured into six (6) categories.
1. Administrative tools, such as deleting, copying, showing/hiding the banner or going back to the previous page.
2. This is where you can write and customize your text for this section. These text fields consist of a Heading and Text.
3. This is where you customize the background of this section, it can be either a uniform color, or an image, that you upload.
4. The alignment refers to the Icons alignment to each other within this section, much like you would align text in a text document - it can be either centered or aligned to either side, i.e left or right.
The size in turn determines the size of the icons - smaller icons can be a good option if you have plenty of icons and information you want to fit within this section.
5. The Background section under the Items cagegory, refers to each individual Icon. Each Icon is an Item. So here, you can either select a color or an image that will act as the background for each icon.
The layout options aligns the icons backgrounds to adjecent icons.
6. This is where you add and customize your icons. Select an Icon that fits your message and the heading of the Icon.
You can also make the Icon clickable, if you choose to make the Icon clickable, remember to add an URL in the bottom of the Action category. This will be the URL that the banner will forward the members to.
Make sure you select External URL if it's a link to a page outside of Challengermode, and Challengermode URL if it's a link to a page on the platform.
Running into other issues, or do you have additional questions? Feel free to chat with us by clicking (?) on Challengermode.