In this article we'll go through the different tools you can use in order to set up and customize your Images with text section!
Images with text
The tools that you can use when creating your banner are more or less structured into six (6) categories.
1. Administrative tools, such as deleting, copying, showing/hiding the banner or going back to the previous page.
2. This is where you can write and customize your text for this section. These text fields consist of a Heading and Text.
3. This is where you customize the background of this section, it can be either a uniform color, or an image, that you upload.
4. The alignment refers to the images alignment to each other within this section, much like you would align text in a text document - it can be either centered or aligned to either side, i.e left or right.
The size in turn determines the size of the images - smaller images can be a good option if you have plenty of imagesand information you want to fit within this section. If you want the images to speak for themselves however, we'd recommend using larger images - and maybe skip the text all together!
5. The Background section under the Items cagegory, refers to each individual image. Each image is an Item. So here, you can either select a color or a background image that will act as the background for each image.
The layout options aligns the icons backgrounds to adjecent icons.
6. This is where you add and customize your images. Give your images a header and a descriptive text or make it clickable.
If you choose to make the image clickable, remember to add an URL in the bottom of the Action category. This will be the URL that the banner will forward the members to.
Make sure you select External URL if it's a link to a page outside of Challengermode, and Challengermode URL if it's a link to a page on the platform.
Running into other issues, or do you have additional questions? Feel free to chat with us by clicking (?) on Challengermode.