In this article we'll go through the different tools you can use in order to set up and customize your Leaderboard cards!
The tools that you can use when creating your banner are more or less structured into five (5) categories.
1. Administrative tools, such as deleting, copying, showing/hiding the banner or going back to the previous page.
2. This is where you can write and customize your text for this section. These text fields consist of a Heading and Text.
3. This is where you customize the background of this section, it can be either a uniform color, or an image, that you upload.
4. Decide in which way you'd like to present your Leaderboards. Different layouts suit different needs, try all three to see what fits you, your Space-design and the amount of Ladders you have!
5. In this section, you can specify which Leaderboards you want to display - if you have multiple leaderboards in your Space, but want to display a particular leaderboard - you can toggle off the auto function, and enter the Leaderboard ID of the leaderboard you want to display.
You can find the Leaderboard ID at the end of the URL to your leaderboard.
Running into other issues, or do you have additional questions? Feel free to chat with us by clicking (?) on Challengermode.